1. Bookings are from 4.00pm (static caravans) or 12pm (camping) on the day of arrival until 10.00am on the day of departure.
2. Bookings may commence on any day of the week for a maximum of two weeks.
3. A booking fee of £6.00 per week or part week per caravan is charged for reservations. Booking fees are non refundable and are additional to the total charge.
4. The number of persons occupying a caravan must not exceed the stated berth.
5. The company reserves the right to refuse any booking application or terminate accommodation at its absolute discretion.
6. We do our best to site parties of two or more units together, if requested.
7. Please advise of any disabilities or special requirements at the time of booking as we cannot guarantee suitable accommodation/facilities after this time.
8. We have a very limited number of dog-friendly caravans so dogs are accepted by arrangement only. We will not accept dogs without prior notification so please do not arrive with your dog unless we have agreed this in advance of your stay. A supplement of £25 per week is charged for dogs.
9. Please note dogs are not accepted on the Sun Holiday Promotions due to the limited number of dog-friendly vans available on-site.
Deposits and Balance Payments
1. Provisional bookings may be made by calling 0845 130 1515. Payment by cheque or credit card must be received within 72 hours of the booking date.
2. Full bookings require the appropriate deposit to be paid at the time of booking.
3. The balance of your holiday is due 28 days prior to the arrival date.
4. All monies paid are non-refundable unless cancellation cover (see below) has been paid and qualifying circumstances met.
5. We do not accept payments by cheque on arrival or two weeks prior to the arrival date.
6. If, one week prior to arrival, the balance of monies has not been received we will be entitled to re-let the accommodation without notice.
7. Any booking made within six weeks of the holiday date must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
8. Should cheques be returned to us by the bank as “unpaid” we will charge £10.00 to cover costs incurred.
1. The company reserve the right to delay check-in times in order for all housekeeping and maintenance duties to be carried out.
2. Late arrivals may obtain their key from the clubhouse up until midnight. If you are arriving after this time please contact Reception before 7pm on 01288 355955 to make alternative arrangements.
3. The company reserves the right to change the entertainment programme and to withdraw or alter facilities as they see fit.
4. The layout and décor of the caravans may differ from those advertised.
5. The company shall not be liable in the event that accommodation or advertised facilities and amenities are not available due to circumstances beyond our control.
6. You use the Park at your own risk and the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage in respect of your vehicle, equipment, personal valuables or property.
7. Customers are responsible for cleaning their own unit before their departure. Alternatively a cleaning service is offered at £25.00 per booking.
8. We kindly ask that you inform us of any problems during your stay. We welcome your feedback in order to improve our service, however, we regret that we cannot be responsible for complaints received after you have left Bude Holiday Park.
9. Unless you notify us of late arrival your holiday accommodation will be held until noon the day after your booked arrival date, after which time it may be re-let without notice.
10. Touring and Camping - the size of your unit must be stipulated at the time of booking to ensure the allocated pitch is the correct size. If this is not done or the unit size alters, we cannot be held responsible if the pitch is the incorrect size.
11. Touring and Camping - pitch numbers are allocated upon arrival. Should you be found to be sited on the incorrect pitch you may be asked to move.
This is priced at £10.00 per booking, per week. This relieves you, as the person making the booking, of the responsibility for the payment of the balance of your holiday if you are forced to cancel due to:
• Redundancy • Jury Service • Accident • Injury • Illness • Death
Supporting evidence will be required and provided these circumstances have arisen since you made your booking then you will no longer be liable for the balance of hire monies due on your booking. Provided written cancellation confirmation has been received within 6 weeks of the arrival date and the cancellation is due to one of the above reasons your deposit will also be returned to you minus the booking fee and the cancellation plan fee. Our cover also provides you with a refund of the balance of hire if the qualifying circumstances arise before you leave for your holiday where balance of hire monies has been made in full. The decision of Cranstar Holidays on all claims will be final.